Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Best I Can Be..

So... I've been in a kinda sour mood lately.. I would try to be the best I could be, then just turn around and what do you know?.... Epic Fail. All My Fault. But a dear friend helped me through that! She helped me to realize that even though I was failing and taring myself down, I had a desire to try and do better.... The problem is I was trying to do it alone... The whole reason the Lord found me and saved even me was because he had a better plan... I can only fulfill his plan with his help... That doesn't excuse my sins but his blood covers them. I have so many things I wanna change about myself.. But I have to remember God made me how I'm suppose to be.. The only way to true happiness is through thankfulness... So the only way I can really be "the best I can be" is by the Lords grace and my heartfelt desire to serve him with no complaints!

<3 McCauley

1 comment:

  1. That is right, Baby Girl. You have blessed me with this entry today. I love you dearly.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete