Thursday, April 14, 2011

What My Blogs About... heh...

Well... I've never written a blog post before so it might not be.... well... good.
I've been thinking about getting a blog for a while, but I didn't know what I really wanted it to be about... I think this blog will mainly be about actually living life and not just going through it mindlessly.... My parents have always taught me to do my best, never quit, and be thorough in everything I do.. Now not every post is going to have a deep meaning... This blog will be all about how I live my life and how it is changing, for the better or for the worst... But I will have quite a few random post just about everything also! =D

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started a blog, dearie. I need to be more committed to writing on mine. I'm gonna try. Can't wait to read about your life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you Hannah dear! I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete